How to Clear Paper Jam Error in Xerox Printer?
February 14, 2018 Admin Computer Peripheral
Are you not able to print from your Xerox Printer due to Paper Jam? Do you want to fix the paper jam error on your printer? Then you can check the information provided on the front panel to clear the paper stuck into your printer. If still, the problem persists, then you have reached the right place to get the right resolution for your problem. Before going through the procedure, check the following measures provided by Xerox Printer Support Canada to prevent paper jam:
- Make sure you are using only recommended sheets, transparencies & labels.
- Clean the rollers on your device if they are dirty.
Perform the following if the sheet is partially exit from at the exit slot.
- Firstly open the exit the cover of your printer.
- Take out the jammed paper, using both hands.
- If still any paper is left then remove it gently as any residue left may cause more issues.
Do the following if the sheet gets caught in the Rapid Release Guide.
- Open the lid cover.
- Move the blue paper guide upwards.
- Move the blue tabs upwards and take out the Rapid Release Guide. Make sure that you do not use any sharp object in this area of your machine.
- Take out the jammed sheets smoothly.
- On the top of the metal shaft, make sure the thin white dust shield is placed. Now place the Rapid Release Guide by pressing the blue tabs downwards.
Contact Xerox Printer Customer Support for Instant help
We hope you are satisfied with the information provided above. If still, you come across any issue you can connect with us at Xerox Printer Support Number +1-855-2534-222. Our team of well-trained technicians and engineers will resolve all your problems within the shortest time possible. Get the best resolutions instantly by just dialing our helpline number. The well-trained technicians and engineers will assist you by using the latest technology.