How To Install Xerox Printer Drivers On Windows 7 And 10?
February 14, 2018 Admin Computer Peripheral
Xerox printers have been on top of the line. This American company offers heavy-duty printing machines that give high-quality prints all the time. There are lots of advantages to owning a Xerox’s peripheral device, such as fast printing, mass printouts, faxing, photocopying and many more features.
Installing the drivers on Windows 7 and 10 is an easy task. To do that, all you need to know the steps. Unfortunately, the installation guide was not much easier but now, with the help of Xerox Support, it has been simplest.
Drive Installation On Microsoft Windows 7 And 10
- On the taskbar, click the Start menu and choose Devices and Printers from here.
- Now, go the top menu and select ‘Add a printer’ button
- Thereafter, a window will prompt, choose the option that reads ‘Add a local printer’.
- Next, click ‘Standard TCP/IP Port’ under ‘Create a new port’ option. You can give it a name or continue with the existing name.
- Click the Next button to continue and then choose ‘TCP/IP Device’ in the Device menu.
- Here, if the operating system asks, enter the host name or input an IP address.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, choose Next where it is required.
- Next, under the Manufacturer/Printers window, select ‘Have Disk’ Browser to choice the .inf file.
- Select Ok and wait a few seconds.
- Choose your printer from the list, and then click the Next button
- Once it completes, restart both the system.
- Test a page if you want to.
The above guidelines are meant for the both Windows operating system. You can follow these instructions for Win 10. However, if you face issues or need further help, get in touch with our experts by dialing Xerox Support Number +1778-3818-149 and get relevant answers in accordance with your queries. Live chat service is also available. To do that, visit our website.